An extraordinary world
Located in Margès in the Drôme (26), the flying trapeze school "Les Siamangs" is open from March to December and welcomes everyone from 8 to 88 years old to try this sensational activity in complete safety.
Thanks to our unique material and pedagogy, our students can master some of the basic figures like hocks off, split, straight jump or even layouts already in their first session!
Enjoy an unforgettable experience with us!
How does a session or a workshop work?
During the workshop, you do one session per day of 2 hours (6 sessions a week).
In the summer, there is often a night session under the floodlights.
The rest of the day is free: you can go hiking in the Vercors, kayaking on the Drôme or climbing... If you prefer you can stay in the garden, enjoy the pool or go for a bike ride.
The training takes place as follows:
- After a short warm-up on the floor we start on the static trapeze to learn how to do a beat and also some basic positions.
- Then we move on to a flying trapeze above a big foam pit. Starting from a lower platform we gain orientation, doing our first falls, learn how to time the beats and how to come back up onto the platform.
- The second part of the course takes place on the high flying trapeze with a soft net and security lines. Here we approach more complex tricks by falling into the net or catching the other trapeze.
- Groups are limited to a maximum of a 12 people. As we have 4 platforms, there is not much waiting time and you can go as often as you like.
- All levels are mixed but are distributed differentiated on the platforms according to the use of the lines and size
See a video HERE
What level do we need to participate in the workshops? Do you accept beginners?
The workshops are open to all levels, from beginners to professionals.
The students are divided according to their affinities, their size and whether or not they use the safety lines.
On the platforms everyone helps each other in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. We hold and give each other the trapezes and recover the safety lines of the previous flyer.
How do I register for a workshop?
You can :
- Send an online application via the registration form available HERE
- Call +33 (0)6 48 81 17 00
- Send an Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- How does a session or a workshop work?
Association and regular classes
Are the workshops free of charge if I have paid my regular membership fee to the association?
No, participation in the workshops is not included in the membership. On the other hand, it is not necessary to pay for membership to attend a workshop.
However, regular members may train during workshops as long as they do not disturb or delay the course.
- Are the workshops free of charge if I have paid my regular membership fee to the association?
If a class lasts 2 hours, what can we do the rest of the day?
For your training we provide a gym with two fixed trapezes, a rope, silks, a Chinese pole, a high bar, parallel bars, two large trampolines, a mini-tramp, an acrobatic track, unicycles etc.
The Trapeze is surrounded by a large garden with a swimming pool of 7,30 m x 3,70 m.
A great place to relax and enjoy yourself.
Bicycles are available if you want to go for a ride in the area.
The students often organise trips to the Vercors, go kayaking on the Drôme or swimming in Lake Champos, only 5km away.
There is also a high ropes course 10 minutes away by car.
- If a class lasts 2 hours, what can we do the rest of the day?